Having a commercial swimming pool and Commercial Pool Resurfacing is a significant selling point for resort, hotel, and home owners. Keeping the pool in a good condition is imperative in order to attract patrons, residents or guests to your property. With use, the pool may get worn out and hence may require you to carry out renovations or commercial pool resurfacing.
What exactly is pool resurfacing? Resurfacing is the process of refurnishing the appearance of a feature, thus increasing its appeal. Pool refinishing or resurfacing refers to the process of removal and replacement of the top most layer of the surface of the pool. With a smooth surface obtained after refinishing, the pool can be considered prepared for a fresh sealant.
Following are some indicators which imply the need for Commercial Pool Resurfacing by a professional company:
- The gradual decrease of water level not because of evaporation indicating a leak.
- The plumbing and equipment show signs of ageing.
- The pool is not able to accommodate everyone or requires additional safety features.
- The fixtures, tiles or decking of the pool start showing signs of ageing requiring preservation. This is so because if left unattended to, they may become more expensive issues to fix.
- The pool has not been renovated in a long time. It requires an update to look more fashionable and contemporary.
What are the Recommended Methods in Commercial Pool Resurfacing
Plaster is the most common of the finishing products for pool resurfacing. Alternatives like exposed aggregates are also gaining considerable popularity. Below, consider a list of all available options for commercial pool resurfacing. We know different homeowners have different budgets. Thus, this list is ranked from the most affordable to the most expensive. Along with Commercial Pool Resurfacing
- Using a high quality epoxy paint is the most affordable option. However it is often just seen as a temporary fix, like a band aid. Often, it will only buy you enough time to save up for better options.
- Fiberglass resurfacing is seen as a controversial option in the pool industry.
- Aggregate is the trendiest option for resurfacing. Being a mix of quartz or pebbles with plaster, it provides a finish that is not only aesthetically pleasing but also long lasting.
- The most expensive option for resurfacing is using tiles. This owes to not just the cost of the materials but also the labour involved. This option is considered mostly in instances where luxury is what one is going after. If you have to enquire about its affordability, chances are it may just not be affordable for you.
Does your pool have interiors that are discolored, etched or worn out? At ZavzaSeal, we can help resurface your pool and restore its glow. Situated in Suffolk County, we provide get a professional to visit you at your place for no additional fee. We will assess the interior of your pool. Not only that, we will also go the mile to offer suggestions to get your pool looking brand new while adhering to code requirements.